Customer Success Manager with focus on Performance Marketing
Location: Zurich Downtown
(3-4 min walking distance from Zurich Main Train Station usually - right now remote obviously)
Do you live and breathe digital marketing and are eager to dive into the Startup world?
We want to talk to you. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager which has broad experience in Digital Marketing and specifically in Performance Marketing/Marketing Analytics to join our journey to revolutionize the Marketing Analytics field with a modern AI/Machine Learning approach.
You have a firm grasp of and are passionate about the top-notch online marketing tools and strategies, plus have experience in running and analysing integrated digital marketing campaigns/PPC campaigns from concept to execution. In this role you are more than a Performance Marketeer who became Customer Success Manager - you will help building a product for Marketers!
As a Customer Success Manager at nexoya you will be responsible for working closely with our customers to ensure they are satisfied with nexoya and can improve their marketing performance overall. Join us and work closely with our team of 15, to help build a platform which changes the way data is used in Marketing today.
- Provide outstanding support for our valued customers and make them 'customer for life'.
- Empower the customer in regular meetings to accomplish best digital marketing results for them.
- The unique opportunity to design, create and own outstanding customer success in an early startup.
- Collaborate with the internal technical team on product roadmap and requirements.
- Collaborate with our customers on product requirements.
- Collaborate with agencies and other partners.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experience leading and implementing digital marketing campaigns as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing analytics.
- Experience in running PPC, display and social ad campaigns.
- Experience in various marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, Mailchimp, semrush) and methods (e.g., A/B testing, Funnel Management, ABM).
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- German speaking level B2 or higher.
- Experience in customers success is a bonus.
- Opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable impact for Marketeers world-wide.
- Become part of the core team in a young startup, to make a real difference with your ideas & shape the future organization in the heart of Zurich.
- We highly value teamwork, openness and direct feedback loops.
- Competitive flexible-equity participation.
- Cozy chalets and free coffee :)
Apply via the application form.